Monday, November 29, 2010

Gen Set retrival

  After winning a bin on eBay the next trick is to get the item you won. I just spent all day getting my (new to me) Generator set from a suburb of Nashville. 300 miles on the odometer on the van. Slightly less on the return trip ~10 miles due to a short cut I didn't know about on the way up but I still burnt more gas due to trying to keep up the speed to make it back for a boy scout meeting that was scheduled for Monday night. So all in all two tanks of gas in the E350 and a 500 lb generator on the trailer waiting to be transferred by what ever means I can muster into the storage of the Bus. Pictures to follow when I can take them. Lost two screws on the trip due to vibration but the load stayed in the middle of the trailer all the way home with no incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment