Friday, March 25, 2011

Progress today

I started making some sense out of this tangled mess of wiring and weeding out some of the circuits.
I think I may have found the problem with my speedo.  I found a pushed connector in one of the junction blocks in the wire run to the wheel pickup.
 I would take it out to test it except I still have this to contend with!!!
Yesterday I received my new torque multiplier. Three planetary gears stacked on each other claiming to have "TONS" of force. All I can get it to do is Crack each one of the lugs then heat generated by the movement locks the nut on the stud again.  They will come off eventually but LOTS of work will be required. The good news is that a new Harbor Freight store will be opening soon in Fayetteville and I will be able to buy a air/hydraulic low profile jack to put under this thing.



I fired up my generator and used the 115 volts to run a pancake air compressor to power a impact gun and get some of those filthy seats loose from the mountings

No comments:

Post a Comment